In addition, unless otherwise specified in this policy, the definition of terms in this policy will comply with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law.
1. Definition of personal information
"Personal information" means information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth and other descriptions contained in the information, and information that can be easily combined with other information It means something that can be collated and thereby identify a specific individual.
2. Collection of personal information
We may collect your personal information when you use our services, such as purchasing products or making inquiries.
When collecting personal information, we will specify the purpose of use and collect it by lawful and fair means.
The personal information we collect is as follows.
- date of birth
- Corporate name/Company name
- Your phone number
- Fax number
- mail address
- Credit Card Number
- Shipping information
- Transaction history with the Company and its contents
- Information that can identify a specific individual by combining the above
3. Use of personal information
The purpose of use of personal information entrusted to us by our customers is as follows.
- Order confirmation and inquiry
- Confirmation and inquiry of product shipment
- Reply to inquiry
- Delivery of emails, push notifications, etc.
- For personal authentication in member services
- For the provision of services provided by the Company
- For planning, management and operation of point services, campaigns, events, questionnaires, coupons, etc.
- To deliver various information and advertisements such as new products, new arrivals, campaigns, events, questionnaires, coupons, etc.
- To deliver information and advertisements that match the customer's hobbies and preferences using attribute information and transaction history, etc.
- To analyze customer attributes and purchasing trends using information such as purchase histories
- To solve problems, prevent unauthorized use, and ensure safety regarding the services provided by the Company
- To improve the services provided by the Company and to develop new services
- To provide customers' purchase information, visit history, etc. to third parties such as advertisement distribution companies, data analysis companies, outsourcing companies, business partners, etc.
4. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We will not disclose or provide personal data to third parties without your consent, except in the following cases.
- When it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, local governments, or those entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When providing personal data to an affiliated company of a company that operates an online shop or official app
- When outsourcing
- Provision to third parties such as advertisement distribution companies, data analysis companies, outsourcing companies, and business partners for the purpose of implementing, reviewing, and improving services for marketing measures
5. Security management of personal information
We take rational, organizational, physical, human, and technical measures for the safe management of personal information entrusted to us by our customers, and handle personal information appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. We will strive to prevent dangers such as unauthorized intrusion, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
In the event that the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to a subcontractor that has concluded a contract that includes confidentiality clauses, etc. for the purpose of use stipulated in "Use of Personal Information" above, the subcontractor We will strive to protect your personal information by conducting necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the safe management of personal information.
The name of the business operator handling personal information is Sarutahiko Coffee Co., Ltd. Please check here for the address and name of the representative.
6. Correction and deletion of personal information
Regarding the customer's personal information, based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, customers may request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, etc., suspension of provision to third parties, and disclosure of records provided to third parties. This can be done from the "Customer Service Desk" listed in 9. Contact Information. In this case, we will respond appropriately in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law.
In addition, customers can also correct their own personal information by the following methods.
a) For official apps, corrections can be made from within the app. If you need to remove it, please see the in-app FAQ.
b) For the online shop, if you have registered as a user, you can correct your personal information from the online shop menu "My Account". If you need to delete it, please contact us from the contact point.
Also, if you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings.
* A cookie is information sent from a server computer to a customer's browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
- Google Analytics Terms of Service
- How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites and apps
- Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on
8.Use of SSL
To ensure security when entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent interception, interference, or falsification of this information.
* SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data falsification. By using SSL, information can be transmitted more safely.
9. Contact information
Sarutahiko Coffee Co., Ltd. Customer Service Desk
Online shop: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official app: email@example.com