Article 1. Scope of application of these Terms
These Terms shall apply to all of the App, Online Shop, and incidental and related services provided by the Company (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Services").
Article 2. Membership Qualifications
- Upon completion of the membership registration procedure by the method specified by the Company, the User shall become a member of the App and the online shop (hereinafter referred to as "Member"), and shall be able to use all functions of the Service between the Member and the Company. A contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) under which you can use the
- We may refuse membership registration if we determine that the applicant for membership registration falls under any of the following.
- If you have violated these Terms
- If false information is provided to this service at the time of member registration
- If the purpose is to resell products purchased using this service
- Other cases where the Company deems inappropriate as a member
- Members shall guarantee that the information registered in the App/Services (hereinafter referred to as "Registered Information") is true and accurate data relating to themselves.
- Members shall continuously update their registration information so that their registration information is always up-to-date.
Article 3. Service contents
- This service is available free of charge.
- When using this service, the Company will provide push notification services to members, coupons, points, rank functions, etc. determined by the Company. In addition, the Company will consider that the member has agreed to receive such provision by using this service.
- Members shall only use the Service within Japan.
Article 4. Establishment of sales contract
- The member applies for the purchase of the product on the online shop by the method specified by the company at the online shop, and the [confirmation email of the order details] from the company indicates the intention of acceptance, and when the email reaches the member A sales contract shall be concluded.
- Even if the Company receives an application as set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company may refuse the Member's application if the Company determines that any of the following applies.
- If there is a violation of these Terms
- If you have violated these Terms in the past
- If you wish to ship outside of Japan
- If you place a large amount of orders at once
- For the purpose of resale
- When ordering products by pretending to be a third party
- If we are unable to contact the member who placed the order
- When it is clear that the credit card company cannot approve payment, when there is suspicion of fraudulent use of the credit card, or when it is clear that the member is having difficulty paying the price.
- In addition to the above, if the Company determines that it is necessary to refuse the application
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by members due to out-of-stock products, troubles during delivery, etc.
- The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the member when delivery of the product is completed.
- Loss, damage, alteration and other damages to the product after the delivery of the product shall be borne by the member, except for those caused by reasons attributable to the Company. However, if there is a reason attributable to the Company (excluding cases of intentional or gross negligence), the Company shall not be responsible for ordinary and direct damages actually incurred by the member (excluding special damages and lost profits, etc.). ) shall be liable only for
- Payment methods, delivery methods, purchase cancellation methods, return methods, etc. in the online shop are determined separately by the Company.
Article 5. Management of authentication information
- When using this service, it is necessary to set an e-mail address and password (hereinafter referred to as "authentication information") for logging in to this service for each member. Members shall set a safe and appropriate password at their own responsibility and shall update it regularly.
- Members are responsible for properly managing authentication information, and shall not disclose or allow third parties to use such information. If authentication information is leaked to a third party, there is a risk that the third party may gain unauthorized access to the Service, tamper with order information, etc., or steal member information. If the authentication information is leaked or used illegally, or if there is a risk of such, the member shall immediately contact the Company.
- If this service is used using the member's authentication information, such use is considered to be the use by the member himself/herself. The member shall be fully responsible to the Company and the seller for the results resulting from such use.
Article 6. Coupons
- Members may obtain coupons through the Service under the conditions set by the Company.
- Coupon rights shall be supported only by coupons displayed or issued by performing operations to acquire coupons on this service, and all coupons issued by methods other than this service will be invalid. increase.
- Members shall present the coupon to the Company when exercising the coupon.
- Coupon setting conditions, etc. shall be determined by the Company, and these may be newly set, changed, or terminated at any time.
Article 7. Points Rank
- Members can earn 1 point for every 100 yen (excluding tax) purchased at physical stores and online shops operated by the Company (rounded down to the nearest 100 yen excluding tax). When a coupon is used, the amount of the bill after applying the coupon will be the amount eligible for points.
- When shopping at a physical store, points will be awarded by presenting the barcode displayed on this application at the cash register at the time of payment, and points will not be added if there is no presentation.
- Earned points can be checked on this application or online shop, and a specific rank will be given according to the accumulated points.
- All points will expire one year after the last purchase date.
- Points cannot be used for discounts on purchases.
- If one person registers for multiple memberships, the points of each member cannot be added up.
- The conditions for setting points and ranks shall be determined by the Company, and these may be newly set, changed, or terminated at any time.
Article 8. Transfer/Suspension of Membership
- Members shall not transfer or transfer their rights and obligations regarding the use of this service to a third party.
- Members shall be able to withdraw from the Service by following the method prescribed by the Company.
- Members shall lose all rights related to the membership of this service when they perform withdrawal procedures.
- Regardless of the reason, even if the contract based on this agreement between the Company and the member is terminated, the member's obligation to compensate for damages to the Company or a third party shall remain valid.
Article 9. Prohibited Acts
- When using this service, members shall not engage in any of the following acts or acts that may result in such acts.
- Acts of using information posted on this service for purposes other than using this service
- Acts of reprinting information posted on this service to the outside (excluding information posted by members themselves)
- Acts of using this service for commercial activities, religious activities, political activities, or other purposes other than those approved by the Company
- If you place a large amount of orders at once
- For the purpose of resale
- Acts of impersonating a third party to use the Service
- Acts that infringe on the rights of the Company or a third party
- Acts that slander or defame the Company or a third party
- Acts of providing false information to this service
- Actions that cause disadvantage or damage to the Company, other members, or other third parties
- Acts contrary to public order and morals
- Acts that violate laws and regulations
- Acts that interfere with the operation of the Service by the Company
- Acts that damage or damage the credibility of the Service
- Acts of using the Service in a manner other than approved by the Company
- Acts of fraudulent use of credit cards
- Acts of assigning, leasing, public transmission, or licensing of the Service
- Acts of duplicating, adapting, editing, altering, disassembling, decompiling, or reverse engineering the Service
- Acts of illegally accessing, tampering with, or erasing the Services;
- Acts of transmitting or posting content that includes computer programs, etc. that are harmful to the Service;
- Acts that violate these Terms
- Acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- In the event that the Company determines that a member has committed any of the acts stipulated in the preceding paragraph, the Company may take measures deemed necessary by the Company, such as deletion of registered information, temporary or permanent suspension of use, etc. In the event that the Company suffers damage due to this, the member shall compensate for the damage.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to the member pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article 10. Service Provision Conditions and Restrictions
- Members shall prepare information terminals such as smartphones, software, communication means, etc. necessary for using this service at their own expense and responsibility.
- If we deem it necessary, we may change all or part of the contents of this service (including specifications, rules, designs, visual expressions, effects, and all other matters) at any time without notifying members in advance. or may be canceled.
Article 11. Handling of Personal Information
- Only when the Company determines that it is necessary to delete the information registered by the member and the information accumulated through the use of the service without notifying the member in advance, only when the Company determines that it is necessary to delete it for the operation or maintenance management of this service. shall be able to be deleted. In addition, even if the deletion causes damage to the member or a third party, the Company shall not be held responsible except for damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 12. Intellectual Property Rights
- All rights related to this service (ownership rights, intellectual property rights such as patent rights and copyrights, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc.) belong to our company or third parties who have such rights. Members shall not acquire any rights in using this service. You grant us a non-exclusive, non-transferable license or right to use.
- Members shall not infringe any rights related to this application, such as ownership rights, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc.
Article 13. Disclaimer
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, safety and usefulness of all information related to this service. Even if a member or a third party suffers damages due to information related to this service, the Company shall not be liable for such damages, except for damages caused intentionally or by gross negligence on the part of the Company. .
- Regarding the use of this service, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the member due to the following reasons, except for damages caused by intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
- Damage caused by malfunction of this service
- Effects and damages that the Service may have on members' smartphones, etc.
- Damage caused by the member not being able to use this service normally
- Defects or failures of communication lines and system equipment (including those caused by force majeure such as natural disasters), slowdown of communication speed or congestion of communication lines, damage caused by computer viruses or claims made by third parties.
- Damage caused by reasons not attributable to our company
Article 14. Compensation for damages
- If a member violates these Terms or causes damage to the Company or a third party through the use of this service, the member shall compensate for the damage at his/her own responsibility and expense.
- In the event that a member suffers damage in connection with the use of this service, the Company shall be liable for damages only if there is intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company. Direct and actual damages, excluding incidental damages, indirect damages, special damages, future damages and damages for lost profits up to the total amount paid (limited to the past 6 months).
- This Article applies to all liability of the Company related to the Service, regardless of default liability, tort liability, non-conformity liability, or other legal structure.
Article 15. Exclusion of Antisocial Forces
- Members declare that they do not fall under any of the following items, and promise that they will not fall under any of the following items in the future.
- If you or your officer (director, executive officer or auditor) is a member of a gang Article 2, item 6 of the Law Concerning Prevention of Unjust Acts by Members), a person who has not been a member of an organized crime group for less than five years, or a person equivalent thereto, or a person who has a close relationship with an organized crime group or a gang member (Hereinafter, these are individually or collectively referred to as "violent gangsters, etc.")
- It is recognized that one's own business is under the control of organized crime group members, etc.
- Using the power of organized crime group members, etc., for the purpose of unfair financial gain, or engaging organized crime group members, etc. for the purpose of using the power of organized crime group members, etc. be recognized as
- Recognizing that oneself is involved in providing funds, providing convenience, or unfairly preferential treatment to organized crime group members, etc.
- The fulfillment of this Agreement will promote the activities of organized crime group members, etc., or contribute to the management of organized crime groups.
- The Company may immediately terminate this Agreement without any notice or demand if the member falls under any of the following items.
- In case of violation of paragraph 1
- When he/she or a third party commits any of the following acts
- Violent demanding action against our company or our contractors
- Acts that make unreasonable demands beyond the legal responsibility of our company or our subcontractors
- Threatening remarks or violent acts against the Company or its subcontractors
- Acts that damage the credibility of the Company or its contractors or interfere with the business of the Company or its contractors by disseminating rumors or using fraudulent means or force
- Other acts that conform to the preceding items
- If the Company cancels this Agreement pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be responsible for compensating for any losses, damages, or expenses incurred by the Member.
Article 16. Cancellation of contract from us
If the Company determines that the Member falls under any of the following items, the Company may immediately terminate this Agreement without prior notice to the Member.
- Article 9 [Prohibited Acts] When performing any of the acts listed in each item, or when otherwise violating these Terms, etc.
- If you do not perform the necessary procedures or contact us in accordance with these Terms, etc.
- When payment is suspended or becomes insolvent, or when a petition for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, or similar bankruptcy proceedings is filed
- When a bill or check drawn or accepted by oneself is dishonored
- When there is a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution or auction
- When the person is delinquent in paying taxes and public dues and is subject to a preservative seizure.
- When there is a serious betrayal of our company
- In addition to the preceding item, when the Company determines that there has been a significant change in the member's credit status.
- In addition, when the Company reasonably determines that the use of this service by the member is not appropriate.
Article 17. Change, Suspension and Termination of Service
The Company may, for any reason, suspend, change, suspend or abolish all or part of the Service without prior notice or compensation to Members. Even if a member or a third party suffers damages as a result of such suspension, etc., the Company shall not be liable for any damages, except for damages caused intentionally or by gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 18. Change/Revision of Terms
Article 19 Business transfer, etc.
The Company may transfer the business related to this Service to a third party or have it succeed to it due to a merger, etc., and the status, rights and obligations, member registration items, and any other information provided to the Company by Members regarding this Service. The transfer may be transferred to the transferee, and the member shall agree without objection.
Article 20. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The governing law for this agreement shall be the law of Japan.
- The Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance for disputes arising in connection with the Service.
Article 21. Inquiries
Our contact information regarding this application is as follows.
Sarutahiko Coffee Co., Ltd. Official App Customer Service Desk
Our online shop contact information is as follows.
Sarutahiko Coffee Co., Ltd. Online Shop Customer Service Desk
This agreement is effective from March 1, 2023.
Established March 1, 2023